Trader Terms & Conditions
- I agree to sell only items that I have produced, grown or raised (food only).
- Only persons included in the production of the items sold will attend this market.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own public liability insurance and I will supply a copy of the policy if asked
- I understand that it is my responsibility to comply with Trading Standards.
- I understand that my details will be passed onto Environmental Health & Trading Standards.
- I agree to trade during the hours that are specified to me by the Cedar Farm Market Organiser.
- I agree to be on time for the market and park in the area that is designated to me by the Cedar Farm Market staff.
- I understand that there will be no refunds for cancelations.
- I understand that if I want to pay cash on the day for my stall there will be an additional handling fee of £10.
- I understand that once booked, my stall is not transferable to any other trader or future market if I am unable to attend.
- If I need electricity there is an extra £5 charge which must be paid at the time of booking.
For the attention of all stall holders who sell food products.
Lancashire county council’s trading standards service has been made aware of some food ladelling issues at Farmers Markets across the country. As a result, Officers will be making unannounced visits to Farmers Markets to provide advice and support.
Food labelling legislation underwent a major change on the 13th December 2014 with the information regulations 2014 coming into force. There have been particular changes to the labelling requirements for allergenic ingredients and nutritional declarations.
For information on the regulations visit the following websites.
- www.gov.uk – search Food information to consumers and DEFRA guide to compliance
- www.food.gov.uk – search ‘food information regulations’ and ‘allergy labelling guidance’
- www.lancashire.gov.uk – look at trading standards
After reading the guidance and advice detailed above should you have any questions please contact below.
- email@example.com or 01772 532147
For all other stall holders please see www.lancashire.gov.uk – look at trading standards to ensure you are compliant with trading standards.